Last Updated: September 16, 2021
At DigiCorp Labs, we are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy. Please read this Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. The Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Unless defined in this Policy, capitalized words shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in our Terms and Conditions. Please read this Policy in consonance with our Terms.
By accessing the Services, you consent to the collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your personal data, in accordance with, and are agreeing to be bound by this Policy. We will not collect any information from you, except where it is knowingly and explicitly provided by you.
1. The Data We Collect About You
1. We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you in connection with your use of the Services, including but not limited to:
a. transaction data including purchases of crypto assets;
b. technical data including IP address, time zone setting and locations, operating system, and other technologies on your device used to access the Platform;
2. You do not have to provide any personal data or information to us but in doing so, you may not be able to take advantage of all the Services we offer.
2. How is Your Personal Data Collected?
We will collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information you give us: This is the information you consent to giving us about you when you use our Services or by corresponding with us (for example, by email or chat).
It includes information you provide when you share data through the Platform, through other activities commonly carried out in connection with the Services, and when you report a problem with the Services. If you contact us, we will keep a record of the information shared during the correspondence.
Information we collect about you and your device: Each time you visit our Platform, or use one of our Services, we will automatically collect personal data including technical and usage data. We may also receive certain usage data, such as your IP address and referral source.
We also collect, use, and share aggregated data such as statistical data for any purpose. Aggregated data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data under applicable laws. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific feature of the Services. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this Policy.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data and for What Purposes
We respect data protection principles, and process personal data only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes for which such personal data were provided. We primarily use your personal data to enable your use of the Services requested by you. We may also use your personal data for the purposes provided in this Policy, and the purposes listed below:
1. You understand that when you consent to providing us with your personal data, you also consent to us sharing the personal data with third parties, including the government and regulatory entities, should the need arise under law, in connection with or related to the provision of Services.
You are aware that any and all information pertaining to you, whether or not you directly provide it to us may be collected, compiled, and shared by us in order to render Services to you and you expressly consent to this. In general, we will not disclose personal data except in accordance with the following purpose or activity:
a. to deliver Services;
b. to administer the Services including troubleshooting and system testing;
c. to monitor trends so we can improve the Services;
d. to perform our obligations that arise out of the arrangement we are about to enter or have entered with you;
e. to enforce the terms of the arrangement we have with you or any third party;
f. to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
4. Transfer of Personal Data
1. Asa part of your use of and to ensure better and seamless delivery of the Services to you, the information and personal data you provide to us may be transferred to and stored at countries other than your home jurisdiction. These countries shall be subject to data laws of their respective countries. We and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it. By using such Service, you expressly consent to this transfer, and agree and acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any additional terms and conditions, policies, and guidelines.
By submitting your information and personal data to us, you agree to the transfer, storage and/or processing of such information, and personal data outside the country you are based in, in the manner described above.
5. Third Party Services
1. Our Services may, from time to time, contain services provided by or links to and from the websites of our partner networks, and affiliates (“Third Party Services”).
Please note that the Third Party Services, that may be accessible through our Services have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies or for any personal data that may be collected through the Third Party Services. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data to such websites or use their services.
Your relationship with these third parties and their services and tools is independent of your relationship with us. These third parties may allow you to permit/restrict the information that is collected. It may be in your interest to individually restrict or enable such data collections.
5.1 Hosting - Vultr
We use server hosting from Vultr with hosting center in Frankfurt Germany. Vultr processes your Data on our behalf and does not use your Data for its own purposes. However, this party can collect metadata about the use of the services. This is not personal data. Vultr has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent loss and unauthorized use of your personal data. Vultr is obliged to maintain confidentiality under the agreement.
Read more https://www.vultr.com/legal/gdpr/
5.2 CDN - Cloudflare
We use CDN - Content Delivery Network from Cloudflare. Cloudflare distributes our website over their worldwide network for fast loading times. Cloudflare processes your Data on our behalf and does not use your Data for its own purposes. However, this party can collect metadata about the use of the services. This is not personal data. Cloudflare has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent loss and unauthorized use of your personal data. Cloudflare is obliged to maintain confidentiality under the agreement.
Read more https://www.cloudflare.com/gdpr/introduction/
5.3 Newsletter - Mailerlite
Read more https://www.mailerlite.com/gdpr-compliance
5.4 Analytics - Matomo
We use Matomo open source web analytics software that gives us 100% data control.
6. Data Security
1. We implement certain reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, and such security measures are in compliance with the security practices and procedures as prescribed under the applicable laws. However, you agree and acknowledge that the above-mentioned measures do not guarantee absolute protection to the personal information and by accessing the Services, you agree to assume all risks associated with disclosure of personal information arising due to breach of firewalls and secure server software.
We will comply with the requirements of applicable laws in the event of a data or security risk.
7. Data Retention
You are aware that your personal data will continue to be stored and retained by us for a reasonable period after your use of the Services.
8. Business Transitions
You are aware that in the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another organization, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal data might be among the assets transferred.
When the User visits the Website, information can be automatically stored on his or her computer. This is done in the form of so-called "cookies" or a similar file, which help DigiCorp Labs in various ways, for example, to get to know the preferences of visitors and Users of the Website and to improve the Website. Both permanent cookies and functional, temporary session cookies may be used: permanent cookies remain on you computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
You may refuse the use of any cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. Most browsers allow you to delete cookies, prevent their installation or generate a warning before a cookie is installed. The User can obtain further information on this subject from the relevant browser instructions. Note, however, that this may affect your experience of our Website.
To find out more about cookies, including how to manage, reject and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
DigiCorp Labs will use automatically stored information exclusively for statistical analysis and in particular will not associate any personal data with the User unless necessary. This notice does not limit our use or disclosure to third parties of non-personal information, and we reserve the right to use and disclose such non-personal information to our partners, advertisers, and other third parties at our discretion.
Within and to the extent under the scope of application of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter "GDPR”), the data processed by cookies for the aforementioned purposes is justified in order to protect our legitimate interest and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR.
1. We keep our Policy under regular review and may amend this Policy from time to time, at our sole discretion.
The terms of this Policy may change and if they do, the changes will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you on the website. The new Policy may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept the changes to continue your use of the Services.